About This 1764 Colonial For Sale In Williamstown Massachusetts
A remarkable offering of this restored 18th century Georgian home built in 1764 on almost 4 acres with early barn and shed opposite the Clark Art Institute. Once located on Main St where the College President’s house now sits, it was moved by oxen to its current location in 1800. ( RRBrooks.) Restoration efforts follow the Deerfield tradition of interior feather-edged sheathing and paneling, wide pine board flooring and a large colonial cooking fireplace with adjacent beehive even in the keeping room. 4-5 bedrooms/3.5 baths.