Benjamin Meldrum ¦ Max Broock, REALTORS®-Birmingham ¦ 248-644-6700
About This 1890 Victorian In Imlay City Michigan
Own a piece of history! 240 N Main St. was built in 1890 for Charles Palmer, the founder of Imlay City. This 3,845 sq.ft. Queen Anne-style home features 5 beds & 3 baths. With wood floors throughout, the incredible details within this home have been well preserved as a beautiful part of history.
Much of the original woodwork, antique light fixtures, original U-shaped staircase, paneled pocket doors, intricate fireplaces, leaded glass, & plastered ceilings remain intact. This spacious residence features a newer roof, front and back parlors, 2-car attached garage, & 6-car heated detached garage/pole barn all on a half acre corner lot.