From its original exterior hitching post to the unblemished Oregon pine interior, the renowned Hardwood Hall House is an exceptional display of early 20th century Craftsman-Bungalow architecture and the Crown Jewel of the prestigious Mount Rubidoux historic district. It was built in 1909 and the landmarked Harwood Hall house has been assiduously restored and upgraded by the current owners with the specific intention of marrying the property’s original historic core with modern luxuries.
The grand living room, dining room with its own bar, and sitting room perfectly capture the turn of the century aesthetics while the foundation and large front porch were recently and professionally retrofitted. The master bedroom features an expansive walk-in closet with built in laundry. And the basement has been converted into a secret bar complete with heat & AC. The garage features a brand new chefs prep kitchen. A shade structure and beautifully landscaped backyard allow for plenty of outdoor entertaining.