About This 1847 Antebellum In Columbus Mississippi
“Camellia Place” a impressive Greek Revival mansion built in 1847 by architect/builder James Lull for his personal residence. Just one of a number of the finest Greek revival structures he built in Columbus MS. Bought by the present owner’s family In 1871. Now only the second family to live in the house, has chosen to sell it. Situated on 1.6 acres in town, and is comprised of solid brick construction, 14 foot tall ceilings, marble fireplaces and magnificent wood moldings. Truly a grand home.