Magnificent fieldstone and stucco English Tudor on Captain Merritt’s Hill. Formerly known as The Lodge, the house was built in 1909 as a Gentleman’s Farm. Original Arts and Craft interior with coffered ceilings, a carved main staircase, pocket doors, stained glass windows and five fireplaces. Wonderful gracious rooms, high ceilings and carved wooden mantles. The kitchen has been tastefully updated with stainless appliances and Carrara marble counters. The original red tile roof has been restored. A porte-cochere leads to a period carriage barn with original stalls, loft studio and full bath and the original chicken coop is now used as a child’s playhouse. A rare and special offering within a short walk to town and train.